Friday, July 10, 2009

Time with a Friend

I really enjoyed reconnecting with my friend, Richard, last evening. We're like brothers and meeting at Tim's for coffee and talk was great. I also got to see their new home.

Hard to imagine that there is a Friend who sticks even closer than a brother - amazing.

Memories abound as I drive the area and reminisce about earlier times when God was building a church for His glory and people eagerly loved others into His kingdom. New life in a church makes all the difference in how a ministry operates. When you don't have it, you're just playing games with yourself as church people, pretending that you matter. Holy clubs are irrelevant clubs unless new members are being added by faith!

Naomi has an apartment inspection today so I need to get to helping her.

Sunny in Halifax today!!!

No comments: