Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Saturday Before Christmas Sunday

The ladies have appeared at the church to clean.
   The music directors will hustle in in a few minutes to be ready for the kid's arrival.
     Kids young and tall, old and small will race in the lobby doors for their dress rehearsal.
        Noise!

Today is the Saturday before Christmas Sunday and it will be busy.  I love this time of year and all the bustle it brings!

I'm not preaching tomorrow because of the Kid's Christmas Musical but I'll still be busy. Yesterday was an intense day of people appointments so administration took back seat. Today projects will be in the drivers seat of my work life.

My Nozbe Priorities folder tells me I have 39 tasks left to do before I can declare today's work complete. I'd best get going.

Happy Saturday before Christmas Sunday!

No comments: