I was surfing the internet tonight and came across a blog post with this title in the subject line. Thought I'd give it a try, too!
1. I really wanted to be a physician when I was a kid and read every single book I could get my hands on on medicine and how to become a doctor.
2. I sleep with my right hand underneath my pillow to prop up my head. Always have!
3. One of my favorite places/pastimes on earth is walking the beach at Whale Cove on Grand Manan Island and sensing how powerful God is and how small I am compared to the Bay of Fundy that stretches out before me.
4. I feel very close to my Creator when I sing this part of a familiar chorus:
Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down.
Here I am to say that You're my God.
You're altogether Lovely,
Altogether Wonderful to me.
5. I will cry in the car while driving alone whenever I think about my daughters, and how much I love them, and how grateful I am to God for their faith and trust in His saving grace shared at Calvary.
6. My father is still my hero - yep, after all these years!
7. I hold my breath and pray whenever I take off or land in an airplane. I'm really not afraid for me - but for the souls of the people who are on the plane with me. I wonder where they would spend eternity if something unfortunate happened to us.
There you have it. Did you know about any of these things before you read this post?