Friday, July 30, 2010

Moving Toward Sunday

Hi, Folks!

Just wanted to take a moment to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today as I pray toward Sunday at Ridge Road Wesleyan. I'll continue my series on living Fearlessly with a message entitled, "I Fear I'm Disappointing God." So many of you are talking about this particular series and the help it has been to you. Me, too!

If you've been away for a while, please come back soon. We miss you. If possible, make contact with me so we can catch up on how you are.

I've been in office seeking quiet this afternoon so that I might gain some quality time in the Word. The Bible is so amazing, and particularly relevant, as we race toward the end of the world and the return of Jesus Christ. In fact, I'll be speaking about the end times on August 15th at 10:30 a.m. I pray you make a special effort to be here for that message. You can catch all my sermons at www.ridgeroadwesleyan.com.

Know that with this blog post comes my deep love and thankfulness for you. You really are special and I pray you realize just how much God loves you and wants you to be on fire for Him and His cause during these warm and sunny summer days.

Pastor Dean
"Reaching and Serving 1% of our Region for God"

No comments: