Friday, March 26, 2010

In God's Darkroom

I received this gift in the mail today from a wonderful saint in my church and I thought I'd share it with you. Maybe it will help you as it's helped me and others where we worship!

Ere it can be developed
A film at first must be-
Taken to a darkroom
Where there is no light to see,
The chemicals need the darkness
To do what they must do-
Produce a lovely picture
For everyone to view.

Sometimes our Heavenly Father
Will often take us through-
DARKROOM experiences in life
To do what HE must do,
Frustration, trial, and sorrow
Disappointment, stress and strife
Are the chemicals He uses
To develop our spiritual life.

If you are in God's darkroom,
Don't despair, for HE-
Is developing a picture
For HIS art gallery.


(written by Edie Wood)

No comments: