Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1, 2009

How is it that time rushes past while you're otherwise engaged with life and you wake up one morning and exclaim, "What? October - already?"

The weeks leading up to this new month were crammed with all kinds of interesting activities; my planner shows it clearly and I'm amazed at how full the pages are!

This new month promises to be engaging, too, and I will process whatever comes by doing the following:

*Stay connected with the spiritual part of me. I learned a long time ago that it's much easier to handle the pressure when I'm connected with the Lord of Life, Jesus Christ, through Bible reading, prayer, worship, and solitude.

*Stay on top of my game with sufficient planning. I once over-managed my world and became a slave to my planner. I now look for ways to do things as easily and efficiently as possible so that I can ENJOY the life I'be been given.

*Interact with people more than just at work. My life is all about being with people, but I recognize the need to slip away from work people and enjoy friends outside of the office.

There's more, but I've got to have supper!

No comments: