Monday, June 8, 2009

Phew!

A lot going on since Thursday of last week.

I was working in northern NY when I got a voicemail saying that Rosalie was in the ER with chest pains. I headed south and got there in time to learn that there were indications of heart damage. She was admitted and the journey began. Tests, sent home surrounded by confusing words and a mixed-signals diagnosis from the hospital P.A. and nurses.

We called Rosalie's primary care physician today for an appointment and learned that she has resigned her practice and moved. Oh, no!

I asked the Lord for a verse on Thursday and here's what He gave me: "I am your refuge and strength, your VERY PRESENT HELP in time of trouble."

Thank you to all who have emailed and asked about our lives these days. We are sheltered safe in the arms of Love and it is comforting us.

No comments: